What You Should Do
We understand that all you want is the compensation you are due. That’s why you took out an insurance policy. You don’t want to hire a lawyer. No one wants to have to do that.
But hiring an attorney who knows how to take on insurance companies may be the only way to get what you need to repair your life and move on.
- Tell us your story. When you call our office, we will get the information we need to understand your situation. Our number is 800-654-2799. You may also contact us by completing the form on this page. Please give us as much information as you can so we can help you best understand your options and rights. There is no cost or obligation.
- An attorney reviews your case. An experienced attorney will examine the information you provide us and determine what legal options you may be able to pursue.
- We follow up with you. You’ll hear from us after we review your case. We may offer to file a lawsuit on your behalf, or we may need additional information from you to help determine the best course of action.
- You pay nothing up front. You only pay a fee if we are successful in securing you compensation. We make the process as easy as possible for our clients. We want the documents you sign when you hire us to be the only paperwork you handle.
- We are taking denied disability claim cases from across the U.S.
- Don’t wait. Act today. The law limits the amount of time you have to take legal action. Also, the sooner our attorneys get to work on your case, the more time we have to build the strongest case possible.
Get in Touch
Our firm revolves around our clients. We work for you. We don’t let insurance companies bully out clients.
Contact us at 800-654-2799 or fill out the form on this page to learn more about us and what we can do for you. It’s time to start moving toward a better future.